The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Detroit. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ardentCause, Akadeum Life Sciences, PawnGuru.com Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, SaaS.
This Invest Detroit works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Invest Detroit, startups are often financed by Wakestream Ventures, eLab Ventures, Start Garden. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wakestream Ventures, Invest Michigan, Huron River Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wakestream Ventures, M25, Huron River Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|AION Capital Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|American Financial Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Banque Populaire du Rwanda||-|
|Breakthrough Lab||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Bright Ventures||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Chatsworth Associates||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contrivance Ventures||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Espiga Equity Partners||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Georgian Co-Investment Fund||Georgia, Tbilisi, Tbilisi|
|Innovis Investments||California, Irvine, United States|
|Kaiser Permanente||California, Oakland, United States|
|Ping An Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Societe Generale Asset Management||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Southern Appalachian Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Sterling Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|venBio Select Advisor||-|
|VGO Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||22 Feb 2022||Michigan, United States|
|$3M||27 Jan 2022||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$2M||01 Feb 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||24 Jan 2020||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
Orbion Space Technology
|$9M||28 Aug 2019||Michigan, United States|
|$5M||31 Jan 2019||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$750K||04 Dec 2018||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||05 Jul 2018||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||15 Jun 2018||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
– InvestNext, the technology company that streamlines fundraising, communication and payout for real estate investors, today announced it has closed a seed round of $600,000 to grow its team and online platform.
– The seed round is led by Detroit Venture Partners and joined by Invest Detroit, Ludlow Ventures, and strategic customers who have become flagship partners for the startup.
– InvestNext is positioned to become the go-to management software for private real estate investors.
– The platform is purpose-built to enable syndicators to easily manage investments, raise capital, centralize key documentation and communication, and automate investor distributions.
– With a sophisticated CRM and secure personalized portals, sponsors can engage and inform investors with a rich white-labeled interface, streamlining traditionally tedious and inefficient tasks while providing radical transparency.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.