Elevation Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney. The venture was found in Australia.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Canva, Bellabox. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, SaaS. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2013. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Elevation Capital, startups are often financed by Investible, Sydney Angels, Pollenizer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Investible, Square Peg Capital, Pollenizer. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wavemaker Partners, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Shasta Ventures.
|Animal Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Columbia Bank||Tacoma, United States, Washington|
|DFE Capital Management||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Dongrun Xinyuan Keji||-|
|Genuity Capital Markets||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|GMS Capital Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|LombardStreet.io Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|NextStone||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|PARSEC Accelerator||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Rochester Angel Network||New York, United States, West Henrietta|
|Rosemark Capital Group||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Thought into Action Entrepreneurship Institute at Colgate University||Hamilton, New York, United States|
|Tiga Investments||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Weier Chuangye Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|$3M||03 Jan 2023||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$10M||16 Nov 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$13M||03 Nov 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$15M||18 Oct 2022||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|$18M||13 Oct 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||11 Oct 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$10M||21 Sep 2022||-|
|$9M||06 Sep 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$2M||23 Aug 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
– FloBiz is an Indian neobank for the Indian SMBs.
– Company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India, Think Investments and its existing investors Elevation Capital & Beenext, with participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm), Kunal Shah (CRED), Jiten Gupta (Jupiter), Amrish Rau (Pine Labs), Neeraj Arora (HalloApp), Nitin Gupta (Uni Cards), Ankit Tomar (Bizongo), Sayali Karanjkar (PaySense) and Krishnan Menon (BukuKas), along with 9Unicorns and Whiteboard Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for team expansion, product development and scaling distribution.
– Zeni is a Palo Alto, CA-based AI-powered finance concierge startup.
– The company raised $34m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Elevation Capital with participation from new investors Think Investments and Neeraj Arora and existing investors Saama Capital, Amit Singhal, Sierra Ventures, Twin Ventures, Dragon Capital and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The company will use the funds to bring its intelligent bookkeeping and accounting platform and services to more customers by investing in its team in the U.S. and India across product, technology, marketing, sales, and finance operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.