Clear Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Chris Rust, Rajeev Madhavan. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Swift Navigation, Wootcloud, Falcon Computing Solutions. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Data Center, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Clear Ventures, startups are often financed by Rajeev Madhavan, Raj Sandhu, Hasso Plattner Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hasso Plattner Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, Homebrew. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by USAA, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Nexus Venture Partners.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Clear Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|AVG Women's Fund||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|BBVA||Panamá, Panama, Panama City|
|China Development Financial Holding Corporation||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Cornel Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Evergrande Health Industry Group||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Finance Birmingham||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Halliburton Labs||Houston, Texas, United States|
|High Output Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Integrale Advisors||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|JLABS||California, San Diego, United States|
|Newton Biocapital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|PayPal||California, San Jose, United States|
|Relevance Ventures (formerly Relevance Capital)||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|SLD Entertainment||Japan, Minato|
|Startupbootcamp InsurTech London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Umusun Lab||Japan, Okinawa, Okinawa Prefecture|
|$7M||12 May 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$14M||11 May 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$55M||07 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$38M||16 Jun 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||28 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||-|
|$7M||29 Jan 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$28M||19 Dec 2019||California, United States|
|$4M||15 Dec 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Robin.io, a San Jose, CA-based leader in Kubernetes-based cloud-native 5G, edge and enterprise application management, closed a $38M Series C funding round.
– The round was led by Rakuten Capital and joined by Clear Ventures, Emory University, Raine Next-Gen Communications and current investors.
– This latest major backing for the company comes as bookings growth at Robin.io has surpassed 400% quarter-over-quarter when comparing the first two quarters of the current fiscal year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.