Wipro Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Wipro Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Cyber Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tradeshift, Tricentis, Vectra AI.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Wipro Ventures, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Wipro Technologies. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Glilot Capital Partners, Blumberg Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Khosla Ventures, Accel, Samsung NEXT.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Houshi Equity||China, Lhasa, Tibet|
|Lafayette Plug and Play||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Longwood Capital Partners||California, Portola Valley, United States|
|MASA Group||United States, Virginia, Virginia Beach|
|NSW Medical Devices Fund||-|
|Overeasy Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Phoenix Satellite Television||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Seavest Investment Group||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Zhidetong||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$55M||07 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|22 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|$188M||28 Oct 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$30M||19 Oct 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|27 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||22 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$120M||23 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$1M||03 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$90M||20 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Immuta secured $90m in Series D funding.
– The Series D funding round includes new investors Greenspring Associates, March Capital, NGP Capital, and Wipro Ventures, as well as participation from existing investors Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, and Okta Ventures.
– The investment will go towards accelerating Immuta’s product research and development, expanding sales and marketing capacity to capture growing demand in the U.S., EMEA, and APAC, and deepening strategic partnerships within the cloud data ecosystem.
– Immuta helps large enterprises scale centralized data operations and analytics teams and helps innovative technology companies build and scale data-powered apps and services.
– Yugabyte is a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based leader in open source distributed SQL databases.
– The company raised $48m in funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners with additional participation by Greenspring Associates, Dell Technologies Capital, Wipro Ventures and 8VC.
– The new investment will be used to expand R&D, sales and customer functions in the EMEA and APAC markets and further accelerate enterprise adoption of its commercial products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.