Nexus Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Naren Gupta, Sandeep Singhal, Suvir Sujan. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Nexus Venture Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Nexus Venture Partners performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Snapdeal, Delhivery, Clover Health For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Nexus Venture Partners, startups are often financed by DFJ, Blume Ventures, Trinity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Trinity Ventures, Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, DFJ, Trinity Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||08 Dec 2022||-|
|$4M||28 Nov 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$8M||17 Nov 2022||Gilbert, Arizona, United States|
|$10M||16 Nov 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$8M||08 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||18 Oct 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||20 Sep 2022||-|
|07 Sep 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$15M||17 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Apollo.io, the leading go-to-market acceleration platform for B2B companies, raised $32M in a Series B funding round led by Tribe Capital, with participation from NewView Capital and existing investor Nexus Venture Partners.
– Apollo.io plans to expand its product and engineering teams to refine its category-leading technology.
– Travel startup Headout raised $12m in funding.
– The round was led by Glade Brook Capital and included participation from returning investors Version One Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, FJ Labs, 500 Startups, Haystack and Ludlow Ventures, and new investors Espresso Capital and Practical VC.
– The company plans to expand into 300 cities, product development and its product, business, marketing and operations teams.
– It plans to hire more than 150 employees around the world and is also looking for opportunities to acqui-hire travel and entertainment startups.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.