Van Leer Ventures Jerusalem appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1992. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Jerusalem.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Security, Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OriginGPS, Valensum, Secure Islands Technologies.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2006. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Van Leer Ventures Jerusalem works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Flex Lab IX, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Credit Suisse.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||25 Mar 2009||-|
Secure Islands Technologies
|$1M||07 Dec 2006||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$900K||11 Jul 2006||Israel, North District|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.