The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the New Era Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Ronald Cohen, New Era Ventures, Maverick Ventures Israel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Maverick Ventures Israel, Landa Ventures, Insight Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Maverick Ventures Israel, Landa Ventures, Insight Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Business Intelligence. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Papaya Global, Papaya Global, Otoma The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Clairmont Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|EPSON X Investment||Japan, Tokyo|
|GuoHe Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Jones Family Office||-|
|Shenzhen Hongtai Capital Management Group||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|The Resource Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Triple Point Technology||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|Xizang Yunyou Touzi||-|
|$20M||20 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||01 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$41M||14 Feb 2022||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||17 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$15M||14 Sep 2021||-|
|$18M||08 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||22 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$28M||19 May 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$20M||15 Mar 2021||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
– Neosec, a cybersecurity platform designed to secure APIs, emerged from stealth with $20.7 million in series A funding from True Ventures, New Era Capital Partners, TLV, SixThirty, and several angel investors.
– According to CEO Giora Engel, the proceeds will be put toward product development and growing Neosec’s business in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
– Researchers are sounding the alarm on threats to enterprise security arising from insecure APIs. Last November, Forrester warned that organizations that fail to address API vulnerabilities could face significant data breaches. And in March, Salt Security released a report on API security that showed that that 91% of organizations suffered an API-related problem last year, with more than half (54%) reporting finding exploits in their service APIs.
– Assured Allies, a Boston MA- and Tel Aviv, Israel-based company, raised $18.3M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Core Innovation Capital and New Era Capital Partners with participation from Wilton Re, LionBird Ventures and Harel Insurance.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s Age Assured program and continue to develop new aging innovations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.