DN Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Finance. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Auto1 Group, Raisin, SHIFT Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. When the investment is from DN Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this DN Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the DN Capital, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Ribbit Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Avala Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Target Global, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures.
This organization was formed by Nenad Marovac, Steve Schlenker. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|30M||02 Jun 2021|
|200M||20 May 2021|
|25M||24 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|103M||08 Jan 2021||Spain, Madrid|
|9M||05 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|20M||18 Nov 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|17M||28 Oct 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|12M||05 Aug 2020||Spain, Madrid|
|85M||29 Jul 2020||United States, Seattle|
– Aforza, a digital twin platform for orchestrating consumer packaged goods sales, has landed $22m in series A funding. – The investment will help grow employees and create a new U.S. headquarters. – Investors included DN Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Daher Capital, and Next47. – The company was founded by former Salesforce execs involved in CPG efforts. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.