In 2011 was created Tuesday Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Tuesday Capital works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. When the investment is from Tuesday Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Tuesday Capital, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Slow Ventures, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Spark Capital, Promus Ventures, Max Levchin. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, First Round Capital, Spark Capital.
The current fund was established by Michael Arrington, Patrick Gallagher. The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zipline, Light, Doppler Labs. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Analytics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$15M||24 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$7M||23 Aug 2021||Chile, Santiago|
Bubble Technologies, Inc.
|01 Aug 2021|
|$45M||28 Jun 2021||United States, Dallas|
|$1M||21 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$8M||03 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$5M||20 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|$5M||15 Sep 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$4M||11 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Spinach, an Atlanta, GA-based Zoom partner providing an app for distributed teams, raised $2.75M in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by Cardumen Capital with participation from Zoom, Tuesday Capital, Liron Petrushka (seed investor in LendingClub, Zillow, Next Insurance), Yoni Assia (eToro Founder & CEO) and other investors.
– The new investment will be used to launch full access to the app, expand the engineering team and get it into the market.
– WherEX is a Santiago, Chile-based e-sourcing company.
– The company raised $7M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kayyak Ventures with participation from FJ Labs, Jaguar Ventures and Tuesday Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding to LatAm and the US market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.