Berkeley Angel Network is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by George Willman.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer, E-Commerce. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NGX Bio, Alpaca, Alpaca The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Berkeley Angel Network, startups are often financed by Urban Us, SOSV, SMBC Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Band of Angels, Joshua S. Levine, Global Brain Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Oyster Ventures, Sand Hill Angels.
|10K Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Altium Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|BioMotiv||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Bit-isle, Inc.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Daimler Trucks North America||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Elmrock Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Gaja Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Hedera Finances||France, Ile-de-France, Versailles|
|Oval Park Capital||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Quality Jobs Fund (QJF)||-|
|RENN Capital||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Rose Ventures||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|SalubrisBio||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Taicom Capital||Taipei, Taiwan|
|The Hina Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Transurban Group||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Yael Capital Management Limited||-|
|$1M||12 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Jun 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
Bone Health Technologies
|$2M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||14 Sep 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$2M||09 Jul 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$1M||21 Aug 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Apr 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$377K||21 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$810K||03 Jan 2019||Berkeley, California, United States|
– Allotrope Medical, a Houston, TX-based medical device company, closed a $4m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Rockies Venture Club (RVC), with participation from Aggie Angel Network, Bellingham Angels, Berkeley Angel Network, Kentucky Select Fund, MEDA Angels, Prosalus Capital, Seedfolio, Tech Coast Angels (Orange County and San Diego), and Texas Halo Fund.
– The new investment will be used to continue to accelerate the company’s commercialization plans.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.