In 2012 was created Blue Startups, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Honolulu.
The fund was created by Chenoa Farnsworth, Henk Rogers, Maya Rogers.
This Blue Startups works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2014.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, SaaS. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Volta Charging, dataPlor, Vantage Sports.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Blue Startups, startups are often financed by Kickstarter, Boost VC, Acceleprise. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are thinQbate, ff Venture Capital, Wharton Alumni Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by QueensBridge Venture Partners, 500 Startups, Acceleprise.
Funds with similar focus
|AccorHotels||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Beijing Jinhe Venture Technology Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CellCeuticals Skin Care||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|CTW Venture Partners||Dunwoody, Georgia, United States|
|Fundamental Films||China, Shanghai|
|iGlobe Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Ingenium Catania Fund||-|
|Kyoto Information Processing Service||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Mahindra Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Minority Cannabis Business Association||-|
|Pomerangels ASI S.A.||Poland, Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship|
|Stanley Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|TechOne VC||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|TQM||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|UP21||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Xinhe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xintou Group||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|07 Sep 2021||-|
|16 Aug 2021||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|10 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|09 Aug 2021||Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
|05 Aug 2021||-|
|30 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100K||23 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Nella Media Group
|15 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|03 Jun 2021||-|
– TurnoverBnB, a Honolulu-based platform for Short Term Rental operators, raised $4.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ret Ventures with participation from Hawaii-based accelerator Blue Startups.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s reach internationally in Europe and Australia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.