Cove Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Irvine. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Cove Fund, startups are often financed by EvoNexus, Frost Data Capital, Tech Coast Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tech Coast Angels, Serra Ventures, Mark IV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tech Coast Angels, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Grey Sky Venture Partners.
This organization was formed by Fred Selby, Hans Imhof, Howard Mirowitz, John Kensey, Mike Benvenuti, Paul Voois. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Gaming. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Capillary Biomedical, VYRL, OnSite Waste Technologies.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||26 Mar 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||27 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$8M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$10M||16 Dec 2020||United States, San Diego|
|$40M||01 Dec 2020||United States, San Diego|
|$6M||19 Nov 2020||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||09 Nov 2020||United States, San Diego|
OnSite Waste Technologies
|$3M||23 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||14 Jul 2020||United States, Las Vegas|
– Daasity is a premiere analytics and data platform that empowers direct-to-consumer and omni-channel brands to understand and leverage their data. – The company raised $3.4m in seed funding. – The round was led by VMG Catalyst with participation from Centre Street Partners, Cove Fund, Exeter Capital, 1855 Capital, Mooring Ventures, Okapi Venture Capital, and Serra Ventures. – The new investment will be used to expand the team, further develop the platform and product, and increase marketing efforts. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.