Pasadena Angels is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Altadena. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Pasadena Angels, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation (KSTC), Tate & Lyle Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Sand Hill Angels, Tech Coast Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tech Coast Angels, Tate & Lyle Ventures, DFJ.
The high activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Pasadena Angels is 1-5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Pasadena Angels works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Video. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline dotstudioPRO, Capillary Biomedical, Edufii
The overall number of key employees were 14.
|22 Apr 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Amsel Medical Corp
|$1M||30 Jan 2021||-|
|$2M||27 Oct 2020||Vista, California, United States|
|$1M||14 Sep 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$3M||27 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Fluid Power AI
|$1M||01 Mar 2020||Redding, California, United States|
|$970K||23 Jan 2020||Vista, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Sep 2019||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$2M||19 Jul 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.