In 2011 was created K5 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Newport Beach.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Compass, Pogoseat, Talkable. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Search Engine, Health Care.
The fund was created by Amir Banifatemi, Ray Chan. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the K5 Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Tech Coast Angels, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Tech Coast Angels, FundersClub. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by True Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, TYLT Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This K5 Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from K5 Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Atlantis Investment Management||-|
|Beviguen||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Credit Suisse NEXT Investors||New York, New York, United States|
|Hyperion Invest||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Innovation Development Hub||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nebraska Angel Network||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Northern Kentucky Growth Fund||-|
|Ten Coves Capital||Connecticut, Darien, United States|
|Yingta Jiankang Guanli||China, Shanghai|
|$40M||08 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||02 Jun 2022||Kirkland, Washington, United States|
|$25M||14 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||07 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$850K||20 Feb 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Dec 2018||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||16 Aug 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$18M||09 Jun 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||21 Apr 2017||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
– Jetty, a fintech company which aims to give renters flexibility when paying rent, has raised $23m in a funding round co-led by Citi and Flourish Ventures.
– The financing brings Jetty’s total raised since its 2016 inception to $78m.
– Other investors participating in the latest growth round include Credit Ease and K5.
– The 100-person New York City-based startup has come up with a way to help renters make rent on time with an offering that resembles the “buy now, pay later” (BNPL) model that is increasingly used by consumers at the point of sale, online and in person.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.