Agilent Technologies is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1999. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Santa Clara. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Agilent Technologies, startups are often financed by StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), Crosspoint Venture Partners, Celtic House Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iSELECT FUND, Redpoint, Moore Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Redpoint, Sequoia Capital, Oak Investment Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Wireless. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Gen9, Purigen Biosystems, Novera Optics.
Opposing the other organizations, this Agilent Technologies works on 18 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2002. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Deqing Jingshi||China, Deqing, Zhejiang|
|Emerging Ventures Seed Fund||Kentucky, Owensboro, United States|
|GMAG Holdings Inc.||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Gungin Business Support Fund||-|
|Jiangxi Guozi Chuangye Touzi Guanli||China, Guangdong, Jiangxi|
|K2 Wind Foundation||-|
|KISCO||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Meadow Lane Investments||Ohio, Reynoldsburg, United States|
|Nutshell Invest OU||-|
|PCS Holding AG||Frauenfeld, Switzerland, Thurgau|
|RES Investments||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|TechOperators||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|TGM ventures||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Twin Point Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Viant||California, Irvine, United States|
|Zhongding Financial Information Service||China, Shanghai|
|$6M||11 Jul 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25M||15 Mar 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$10M||11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||16 Dec 2021||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
Akadeum Life Sciences
|$17M||12 Oct 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$24M||09 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$60M||13 Jul 2021||Chadds Ford Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$11M||15 Apr 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$7M||17 Sep 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
– MOBILion System from Chadds Fords develops high-resolution instrumentation for biomarker discovery.
– The company raised $60M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from aMoon, Agilent Technologies, IP Group, Hostplus and Cultivation Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale the commercialization of MOBIE® and advance product development for expansion into bioprocessing and multiomic biomarker discovery markets.
– Molecular Assemblies is a private life sciences company developing an enzymatic DNA synthesis technology designed to power the next generation of DNA-based products.
– The company announced that it has closed an oversubscribed $24m Series A financing with significant investment from Agilent Technologies, iSelect Fund, Codexis, Alexandria Venture Investments, and Argonautic Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.