In 2011 was created PayU, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Hoofddorp. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands.
This organization was formed by Jose Velez, Martin Schrimpff, Nitin Gupta, Shailaz Nag, Yunus Emre Gu00fczer. The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Banking, Mobile Payments. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Luno, ZestMoney, Bakkt. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the PayU, startups are often financed by International Finance Corporation, Threshold, Stripes. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stripes, Omidyar Network, DN Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Network, Xiaomi.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from PayU is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2020.
|Accretio Investments||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|ADV||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Health 100||China, Shanghai, Xuhui|
|Life Sciences Alternative Funding||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Lontra Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|NorthPort Investments||Minnesota, Northfield, United States|
|Performance Food Group||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Pof||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Shanghai Hegao||China, Qingpu, Shanghai|
|Shanghai Putao Technology||China, Shanghai|
|Soldiers Field Angels||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Southern Institute of Technology||Invercargill City, New Zealand|
|TCP Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Zhongding Power||Anhui, China, Xuancheng|
|$14M||05 Apr 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$46M||04 Apr 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$25M||20 Mar 2022||-|
|$60M||25 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||27 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$27M||26 Mar 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$85M||29 Jul 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$300M||16 Mar 2020||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$8M||06 Feb 2020||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
– Google‘s latest investment in India is a startup that is helping businesses come online.
– One-year-old DotPe, a Gurgaon-based startup, said on Friday it has raised $27.5 million in its Series A financing round.
– The round was led by PayU, with participation from existing investor Info Edge Ventures and Google.
– The young startup, now valued at about $90 million, helps brick and mortar stores sell to customers online and collect payments digitally.
– It’s a problem that scores of startups in India are solving today, but DotPe has some additional hooks. It helps merchants scan their inventories and quickly establish a log online.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.