The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Luxor Capital Group, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, Kreos Capital, Kite Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woolworths Limited, Vostok New Ventures, Union Square Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Delivery Hero, Muzmatch, JetTrack.io We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Delivery.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Luxor Capital Group works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Luxor Capital Group is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The current fund was established by Christian Leone.
Funds with similar focus
|360 Jinrong||China, Shanghai|
|Abbhi Capital||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Adimab||Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States|
|Aistar Ventures||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Automation Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Dyadic International||Florida, Jupiter, United States|
|Esta Investment||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Evolable Asia Japan||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Expanso Capital||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|Kamet||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Lawson Entertainment||Japan, Tokyo|
|MITAC International Corp||Taitung County, Taiwan, Taoyüan|
|MKS||Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland|
|Pfm Capital||Canada, Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Sandbox & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shanghai Yikai Guquan Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Shanghai|
|$805M||06 Apr 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$46M||04 Apr 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$271M||18 Feb 2022||Sweden, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$88M||08 Feb 2022||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$2M||12 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$70M||16 Dec 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$50M||08 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$50M||30 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$250M||16 Nov 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Volta Trucks, an EV startup, raised $44m funding.
– The round was led by Luxor Capital Group and returning investor Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding of Stockholm.
– New investors included U.S. electric truck and battery manufacturer Proterra and supply chain management company Agility.
– The company plans to pilot the trucks in London and Paris.
– memmo.me is a Stockholm, Sweden-based platform which allows users to book personalised video messages from sportspeople, celebrities, actors, and musicians.
– The company raised a further €10.25M in funding.
– Backers include Luxor Capital, FJ Labs (marketplace fund founded by Fabrice Grinda), Spencer Rascoff (co-founder of Zillow Group), Maria Raga (CEO of shopping app Depop), Inbal Leshem (former Operations Director at Groupon), Mats Diedrichsen (former CMO at Delivery Hero), Geoff Cook (CEO of The Meet Group), Ted Chervin (Founding Partner and Board Member at talent agency ICM Partners), Mike Caren (CEO of Artist Partner Group and Creative Officer at Warner Music Group), Andrew Singer (President of Broadway Video Film & Television), Packy McCormick (Founder of the Not Boring newsletter and club), and Todd Lieberman (Partner and Co-Owner of Mandeville Films and Television).
– The company, which has now raised over €20M since being founded in 2019, will use the money to further expand internationally, including to Latin America, and develop new product features (including paid for social media interactions from celebrities).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.