In 1998 was created Google, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Larry Page, mostafa dewan, Sergey Brin. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Google, startups are often financed by Menlo Ventures, DFJ, VantagePoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, HSBC, DFJ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, VantagePoint Capital Partners, T. Rowe Price.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight JD.com, Meituan-Dianping, SpaceX. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Advertising.
The average startup value when the investment from Google is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Google works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
|4M||01 May 2021||Australia, Melbourne|
|130M||08 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|1000K||31 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
|4M||27 Mar 2021|
|27M||26 Mar 2021||India, Gurugram|
|8M||19 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|13 Jan 2021||Brazil, " Brazil"}|
|100M||22 Dec 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|1000K||16 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– South African-founded startup WhereIsMyTransport announced a $14.5 million Series A extension to continue its expansion across emerging markets. – The company already has a presence in South Africa and Mexico. – Naspers, via its investment arm, Naspers Foundry, co-led the investment with Cathay AfricInvest Innovation Fund. – The extension round is coming a year after WhereIsMyTransport received a $7.5 million Series A investment from VC firms and strategic investment from Google, Nedbank and Toyota Tsush... Read more
– Google‘s latest investment in India is a startup that is helping businesses come online. – One-year-old DotPe, a Gurgaon-based startup, said on Friday it has raised $27.5 million in its Series A financing round. – The round was led by PayU, with participation from existing investor Info Edge Ventures and Google. – The young startup, now valued at about $90 million, helps brick and mortar stores sell to customers online and collect payments digitally. – It’s a problem that scores of startups i... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.