Susquehanna International Group (SIG) appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1987. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Bala Cynwyd. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, FinTech. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Skybox Security, TigerGraph, Paidy
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Susquehanna International Group (SIG), startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Sequoia Capital, Venturra Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venturra Capital, Sequoia Capital, Jungle Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wavemaker Partners, Burda Principal Investments, Venturra Capital.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Susquehanna International Group (SIG) works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund was created by Gordon Apple, Lon Taylor. The overall number of key employees were 13.
|8M||14 May 2015||Japan, Tateyama|
|60M||26 Nov 2018||United States, San Jose|
|15M||28 Oct 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||15 Oct 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|4M||04 Jun 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|15M||03 Sep 2018||Japan, Chiyoda|
|100M||06 Feb 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||28 Sep 2007||United States, Naples|
|19 Oct 2017||United States, Oakland|
|18 Nov 2019||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.