Arzan Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in Asia in Kuwait. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Safat.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Careem Networks, LUNCH:ON, The Luxury Closet. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, SaaS. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Arab Emirates.
Comparing to the other companies, this Arzan Venture Capital performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Arzan Venture Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Arzan Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Raed Ventures, 500 Startups, Wamda Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wamda Capital, Raed Ventures, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wamda Capital, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), Shorooq Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||08 Nov 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$1M||08 Sep 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$3M||14 Jun 2021||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|06 May 2021||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|$7M||24 Mar 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$3M||14 Feb 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$5M||10 Aug 2020||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|02 Jun 2020||Germany, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany|
|$180K||17 Jan 2020||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.