Ribbit Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Ribbit Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Ribbit Capital works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Ribbit Capital, startups are often financed by DN Capital, Y Combinator, Mosaic Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Mosaic Ventures, DN Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mosaic Ventures, Global Founders Capital, DST Global.
The current fund was established by Meyer Malka. The overall number of key employees were 5.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nubank, Funding Circle, Affirm. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Finance, Insurance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|San Antonio Military Medical Innovation Fund||-|
|CBA Startup Ecosystem||United States, San Francisco|
|Injini||South Africa, Cape Town|
|Wuqiong Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Financial Horizon Group||Saudi Arabia, Ash Sharqiyah|
|Focus Capital Group Limited||-|
|Anand Piramal Trust||-|
|Mark IV Capital||United States, Newport Beach|
|Mofet Venture Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|First Solar||United States, Tempe|
Wave Mobile Money
|$200M||07 Sep 2021||Senegal, Dakar|
|$100M||31 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$25M||19 Aug 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$111M||10 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$350M||04 Aug 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$550M||03 Aug 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$900M||20 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$30M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Stamford|
Onze Gestora de Investimentos
|$10M||26 May 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
– Kavak, a Mexico City-based startup that operates a pre-owned car marketplace in Latin America, announced that it has raised a massive $700 million in a Series E round that more than doubles the company’s valuation to $8.7 billion. – Cambridge, Massachusetts-based General Catalyst led Kavak’s Series E, which brings the company’s total raised to over $1.5 billion since its 2016 inception. – Tiger Global, Spruce House, D1, SEA, Founders Fund, Ribbit Capital, SoftBank and others also participated in the latest fin... Read more
– Vouch is an insurance platform for startups. – Company raised $90M in Series F funding. – The round was led by Redpoint Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank Capital, Ribbit Capital, Allegis Group, Sound Ventures, and SiriusPoint. – The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations and line of insurance products. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.