Stone Point Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Greenwich.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Stone Point Capital, startups are often financed by Ironside Ventures, TransCosmos, Qualcomm. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polycom, ORIX USA Corporation, Ironside Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ironside Ventures, CapitalG, i-Hatch Ventures.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Stone Point Capital performs on 7 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ten-X, Equator Technologies, Inc., Bold Penguin. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Banking. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Carbon Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Frog Design||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Gund Foundation||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Hangzhou Hanjing Xicheng Equity Investment||-|
|Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Network Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|SteelSky Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|19 Jan 2023||West Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$50M||19 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||06 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Covr Financial Technologies
|$15M||07 Apr 2022||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|01 Dec 2021||West Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|$26M||14 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
American Orthopedic Partners
|17 Jun 2021||Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States|
|$34M||20 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||14 Apr 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.