CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Ning Tang.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SouChe Holdings, Circle Internet Financial, Funding Circle. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ribbit Capital, Ulu Ventures, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, Khosla Ventures, Goldman Sachs.
|$250M||31 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
|$9M||04 Mar 2021|
|$135M||08 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$30M||07 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$145M||15 Apr 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$61M||25 Dec 2019||China, Haidian District|
|$50M||30 Sep 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|$10M||04 Sep 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|$3M||01 Aug 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
– Symbo Platform Holdings, a Singapore-based insurtech platform, closed a US$9.4m funding round.
– The round was led by CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund and Think Investments, with participation from existing investors Integra Partners, Insignia Ventures and AJ Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue investing in its core technology and leadership team with recruitment across technology and product functions along with senior business development hires in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and in its Indian affiliate.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.