The fund was located in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Melbourne.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Hostplus, startups are often financed by IP Group Plc, Woodford Investment Management, Blackbird Ventures (Australia). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IP Group Plc, Woodford Investment Management, Square Peg Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Square Peg Capital, Salesforce Ventures, NAB Ventures.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Hostplus the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Genetics, Biopharma. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Cardiac Dimensions, Bugcrowd
|Aquitaine Science Transfer||France, New Aquitaine, Talence|
|Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Central and Northern Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania, United States, University Park|
|Bluerank||Lodz, Lodzkie, Poland|
|Boston Medical Investors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation||-|
|Etagra Group||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Forming Circles Global||-|
|Hitachi Zosen Corp.||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Hoist Fund LLC||-|
|Maxim Ventures||California, San Jose, United States|
|MIQ||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Neiman Marcus Group||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Peak Global Telecommunications Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Rethink Capital Partners||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Ridgemont Equity Partners||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Southern Oregon Angel Investors Network||Medford, Oregon, United States|
|Start Today CO. Ltd||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|The Parkmead Group||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$28M||19 Oct 2022||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
|$100M||10 Oct 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$23M||06 Sep 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$31M||01 Aug 2022||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia|
|$12M||08 Jun 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$73M||02 Mar 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
First Light Fusion
|$45M||14 Feb 2022||Cherwell, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||11 Jan 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$13M||14 Dec 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
– MOBILion System from Chadds Fords develops high-resolution instrumentation for biomarker discovery.
– The company raised $60M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from aMoon, Agilent Technologies, IP Group, Hostplus and Cultivation Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale the commercialization of MOBIE® and advance product development for expansion into bioprocessing and multiomic biomarker discovery markets.
– Gilmour Space Technologies, an Australian rocket launch startup, raised $61m funding.
– The round was led by Fine Structure Ventures and included contributions from Blackbird and Main Sequence, and Australian pension funds HESTA, Hostplus and NGS Super.
– The company plans to use the funds to nearly double its workforce, from 70 to 120 employees, and develop a new commercial spaceport at Abbot Point, Queensland.
– Gilmour Space has already signed agreements with prospective customers for future Eris launches.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.