IP Group Plc is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2001. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London.
The current fund was established by David Norwood, Michael Burychka. We also calculated 25 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Oxford Nanopore Technologies, WaveOptics, Yoyo Wallet. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Health Diagnostics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from IP Group Plc is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This IP Group Plc works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the IP Group Plc, startups are often financed by Innovate UK, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Lansdowne Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Northstar Ventures, Lansdowne Partners, Oxford Technology Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lansdowne Partners, Invesco, Northstar Ventures.
|7M||11 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|01 Oct 2014||United Kingdom, Southampton|
|39M||12 Apr 2018||United Kingdom, Lewes|
|30M||25 Oct 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|15M||18 Dec 2018||United States, Saratoga|
|16M||28 Jun 2019||United States, Philadelphia|
|70M||30 Apr 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|688K||18 Sep 2013||United Kingdom, Dundee|
|01 Aug 2012||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|7M||01 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Oxford|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.