BP Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. BP Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the BP Ventures, startups are often financed by Walden Riverwood Ventures, Pangaea Ventures, MissionPoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VantagePoint Capital Partners, University of Cambridge Enterprise, Parkwalk Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ConocoPhillips, Wood Creek Capital Management, Vulcan Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Clean Energy, Industrial. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BrightSource Energy, Victor, Modumetal. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This BP Ventures works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|$125M||27 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$8M||22 Mar 2022||Hampshire, England, United Kingdom|
|$45M||13 Dec 2021||Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States|
|$2M||07 Dec 2021||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|$24M||30 Sep 2021||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|$39M||09 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$11M||07 Sep 2021||Munich, Bayern, Germany|
Cold Bore Technology
|$14M||29 Jul 2021||Calgary, Canada|
|$13M||22 Jun 2021||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
– Calysta is a San Mateo CA-based biotechnology company focused on alternative protein producer.
– The company raised $39M in Series D-1 funding.
– The round was led by bp ventures with participation from were Adisseo, AquaSpark and WTI, as well as other existing investors.
– The new investment will be used to support global scale-up of production of its FeedKind protein.
– Cold Bore technology closed $14m in growth financing.
– The round was led by bp ventures with participation from the Canadian Business Growth Fund.
– Existing investors include the Rice Investment Group, a $200m multi-strategy, energy sector investment fund.
– Cold Bore is leading a major shift in the completions (fracing) industry towards safer, more autonomous operations by providing oil & gas companies (operators) with a centralized digital platform called SmartPAD.
– SmartPAD is an end-to-end, fully integrated software and hardware platform designed to collect, analyze, and report data which would otherwise be underutilized.
– Better utilization of this data unlocks operators’ ability to make step-change improvements across all key performance indicators.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.