In 2009 was created Parkwalk Advisors, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight YASA Motors, Sphere Medical Holding, Xeros. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Diagnostics, Energy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. This Parkwalk Advisors works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Parkwalk Advisors, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, Amadeus Capital Partners, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cambridge Angels group, Oxford University Innovation, Martlet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Amadeus Capital Partners, Cambridge Innovation Capital, [email protected].
This organization was formed by Alastair Kilgour, Alun Williams, Enrico D'Angelo, Moray Wright, Neil Cameron. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|3M||18 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|3M||26 May 2016||United Kingdom, Southampton|
|1M||30 Nov 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|1M||07 Apr 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|7M||11 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|9M||03 Jun 2013||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|7M||06 Sep 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||18 Dec 2014||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|01 Oct 2014||United Kingdom, Southampton|
|4M||16 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Bristol|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.