In 2014 was created Woodford Investment Management, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Oxford.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Woodford Investment Management, startups are often financed by Invesco, Lansdowne Partners, Allied Minds. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Imperial Innovations, Lansdowne Partners, Invesco. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Dolby Family Ventures, Lansdowne Partners, Invesco Perpetual.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Electronics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight benevolent.ai, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Atom Bank.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Woodford Investment Management is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Woodford Investment Management performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|5M||06 Jul 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|31M||26 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|16M||28 Mar 2018||United Kingdom, Rotherham|
|320M||16 Jul 2015||United Kingdom, Vale of White Horse|
|68M||25 Nov 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|41M||09 May 2016||United Kingdom, Vale of White Horse|
|9M||21 Feb 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|52M||28 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|34M||19 May 2015||United Kingdom, Vale of White Horse|
|80M||26 Sep 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.