aMoon Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Ra'anana.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the aMoon Fund, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Elron Electronic Industries, OurCrowd. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, Pacific 8 Ventures, OurCrowd. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Samsung NEXT, Oxford Finance LLC, Longliv Ventures.
The current fund was established by Yair Schnidel.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical Device, Big Data. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DayTwo, Medial EarlySign, CartiHeal.
|Archivist Capital||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Cinergy Ventures||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Data Market Services||Navarra, Pamplona, Spain|
|Disney Interactive||California, Glendale, United States|
|Engel Ventures||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Huoer Guosi Chuangtou||China, Xinjiang, Yining|
|Innovation Garden||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Madison Ventures Plus||Colorado, Greenwood Village, United States|
|Ocumension Therapeutics||China, Shanghai|
|P's first||Japan, Tokyo|
|Poland Prize Program||-|
|Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|RGM Capital||Florida, Naples, United States|
|Signum Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|TX Group||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Vanfund Urban Investment & Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xu Yuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Youyi Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$8M||20 Sep 2022||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|$45M||29 Aug 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$600M||31 May 2022||Newark, California, United States|
|$20M||05 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$46M||15 Mar 2022||San Mateo, California, United States|
|$82M||07 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$63M||01 Mar 2022||Beersheba, South District, Israel|
|$110M||24 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$192M||23 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Eleos Health is a Boston, MA- and Tel Aviv, Israel-based digital health startup.
– The company closed a $6M seed funding round.
– The round was led by aMoon Fund with participation from lool ventures, and Gandyr Group, alongside Arkin Holdings, Gaingels and former c-suite and executives from Google, MIT Media Lab, and Pegasystems.
– The company intends to use the funds for the expansion of sales, marketing, and solution delivery teams needed to meet the demand for enterprise software deployments across providers and payors.
– Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. closed $135m in Series C financing.
– Viking Global Investors led the round with participation from Bain Capital Life Sciences, Perceptive Advisors, Rock Springs Capital, Woodline Partners, Marshall Wace, Tybourne Capital Management, Verition Fund Management, aMoon Fund and Falcon Edge.
– The company intends to use the funds for the clinical development and potential launch plans for lead product candidate AMX0035, for the potential treatment of ALS, and further research and development in other neurodegenerative diseases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.