In 2016 was created NAB Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Australia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Data Integration, Financial Services. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Veem, BRICKX, Amitree. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the NAB Ventures, startups are often financed by Vertical Venture Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures, Reinventure Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Reinventure Group, Vertical Venture Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reinventure Group, Trevor Wright, Ryder Capital.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this NAB Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 71 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from NAB Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$30M||04 May 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$12M||29 Mar 2022||-|
|$25M||09 Feb 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Eggoz - Fresh and Healthy Egg Brand
|$3M||23 Dec 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$7M||10 Nov 2021||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$10M||08 Nov 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||11 Oct 2021||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$35M||27 Jul 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$11M||02 Jul 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.