Pavilion Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1974. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Taiwan. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Robotics, Genetics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orchard Therapeutics, Schrodinger, Insilico Medicine.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Pavilion Capital, startups are often financed by Insignia Ventures Partners, East Ventures, ZhenFund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Insignia Ventures Partners, SMDV, EDBI. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Venrock.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Pavilion Capital works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$46M||21 Jul 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$10M||30 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$46M||16 Jun 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$200M||26 May 2021||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$37M||10 May 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$17M||19 Apr 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$50M||17 Mar 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$170M||05 Mar 2021||Jakarta Raya|
– Doctor Anywhere from Singapore develops a tech-led healthcare company.
– The company raised US$65.7M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Asia Partners and also joined by Novo Holdings A/S, Philips Venture, OSK-SBI Ventures and existing investors Square Peg, EDBI, IHH Healthcare, Kamet Capital and Pavilion Capital.
– The new investment will be used to bolster the company’s market leadership, to further deepen its presence in its existing markets, and to expand into new markets.
– Pivot Bio, a Berkeley, CA-based nitrogen innovator in agriculture, closed a $430m Series D funding.
– The round was led by DCVC and Temasek with participation from Generation Investment Management, G2 Venture Partners, Rockefeller Capital Management, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Continental Grain Company, Prelude Ventures; Pavilion Capital, Bunge Ventures, Tekfen Ventures, and Roger Underwood.
– The company intends to use the funds to focus on scaling its U.S. business and expanding into key international markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.