The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. AlbionVC appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The typical startup value when the investment from AlbionVC is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the AlbionVC, startups are often financed by Unilever Ventures, Cass Entrepreneurship Fund, Albion Capital Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IQ Capital, Unilever Ventures, UCL Technology Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovate UK.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, SaaS. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Clear Review, Imandra, Speechmatics The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
Peppy Health Ltd
|$45M||11 Jan 2023||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||21 Nov 2022||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$35M||15 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$19M||03 Nov 2022||Southampton, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||18 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$22M||29 Sep 2022||Thanet, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||08 Sep 2022||Lille, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France|
|$8M||29 Aug 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||22 Aug 2022||Zug, Zug, Switzerland|
– Gravitee has raised $11m in a series A round of funding led by AlbionVC and Oxx.
– Gravitee exists in a space that includes the likes of Tyk; Kong, which recently raised $100m at a $1.4bn valuation; Google-owned Apigee; and Mulesoft, which Salesforce snapped up for a cool $6.5bn three years ago.
– With an open source foundation and a focus that extends beyond pure API management, Gravitee is striving to set itself apart from the crowd with a more flexible and customizable offering.
– Quantexa, a London-based AI startup, raised $153m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Warburg Pincus and joined by existing investors Dawn Capital, AlbionVC, Evolution Equity Partners (a specialist cybersecurity VC), HSBC, ABN AMRO Ventures and British Patient Capital.
– The company was valued between $800m and $900m.
– Quantexa got its start out of a gap in the market that Marria identified when he was working as a director at Ernst & Young tasked with helping its clients with money laundering and other fraudulent activity.
– It has now raised over $240m to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.