Boom Entertainment Raises $15M in Series A Funding
21 Sep, 2021
– Ambi Robotics announced the closing of a $26m Series A funding round.
– The investment is led by new investor, Tiger Global Management, and builds on participation from existing investors Bow Capital, Vertex Ventures US and The House Fund.
– The new funding comes at a time of significant customer growth and expansions just five months after the company emerged from stealth.
– The funding round enables Ambi Robotics to scale the team and operations to support rapid deployments of AI-powered robotic systems throughout US supply chain operations.
– Additionally, Ambi Robotics will expand its product and customer support offerings as there are now hundreds of warehouse associates across the US working alongside the company’s automated sorting systems.