In 2015 was created Lavrock Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Mclean.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Lavrock Ventures, startups are often financed by NextGen Venture Partners, Middleland Capital, Blu Venture Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Waterline Capital, The Robotics Hub, Scout Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northwell Ventures, New York Presbyterian Ventures, HealthQuest Capital.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Lavrock Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Geospatial, Robotics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Allvision, Trueface, CesiumAstro.
|400 Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Al Mohallab Kuwait Real Estate Company||-|
|Coent Venture Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Covestco-Seteura||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CyberTech International||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|DigiTx Partners||Brisbane, California, United States|
|Foreign & Commonwealth Office - UK||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hemisphere Ventures||Mckinney, Texas, United States|
|Lita||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Ningbo Runzhize Capital Management||-|
|Qizhi Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|R.J. Steichen & Co.||-|
|Shanghai Guomai Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Rapoo Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sutton Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Suzhou Kingswood Printing Ink||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|XR Ventures||Grandville, Michigan, United States|
|$3M||28 Sep 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$9M||20 Sep 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$40M||14 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$7M||23 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||08 Mar 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$14M||02 Nov 2020||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|26 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$9M||22 Jan 2020||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||31 Jul 2019||Santa Monica, California, United States|
– Vintra, Inc. from San Jose develops AI-powered video analytics solutions.
– The company raised $9.125M in funding.
– The round was led by Morpheus Ventures with participation from Lavrock Ventures and existing investors – Vertex Ventures US and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s operations and business reach.
– Pison Technology has closed a $7M Series A round of funding led by Lavrock Ventures, with participation by Bose Venture Capital, In-Q-Tel, and Decisive Point.
– The company will use the funding to launch market ready products, with a series of ecosystem releases beginning in late 2021.
– Featuring touchless control and multiple interfaces, Pison’s wearable devices make controlling the physical and digital world as simple as a thought.
– Founded in 2016, the funding announcement comes as the company transitions from R&D to market readiness.
– Pison is shepherding in the next phase of gesture control – deep tech that uses the human body’s electrical system to control robotics, augmented reality, virtual reality, personal electronics, and more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.