Vertex Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1988.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Vertex Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Vertex Ventures performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Horizon Robotics, 91 Boyuan Wireless. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Vertex Ventures, startups are often financed by Pitango Venture Capital, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Morgenthaler Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Giza Venture Capital, Gemini Israel Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Ventures, Vertex Ventures HC, Gemini Israel Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 17.
|157M||08 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|65M||21 May 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|2M||01 May 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|105M||28 Apr 2021|
|50M||27 Apr 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|6M||20 Apr 2021||United States, Austin|
|139M||19 Apr 2021|
|13M||07 Apr 2021||Germany, Kiel|
|5M||06 Apr 2021|
– EverAfter, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based customer success platform, announced that it raised $13 million in seed funding contributed by TLV Partners and Vertex Ventures, with participation from Benny Shneider, Zohar Gilon, and Amit Gilon. – The proceeds will be put toward expanding the company’s workforce, CEO Noa Danon says, as well as growing EverAfter’s product footprint. – In the coming years, 89% of businesses are expected to compete mainly on customer experience, according to Gartner — a stat highlighting the... Read more
– OwnBackup has raised $240m in Series E funding. – The round was led by Alkeon Capital and B Capital Group, including a secondary investment in the company by BlackRock Private Equity Partners and Tiger Global. – Existing investors Insight Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, and Vertex Ventures also participated. – The company has cumulatively raised nearly $500m, resulting in a $2bn valuation increase in six months. – OwnBackup plans to expand its comprehensive backup and recovery sol... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.