UpWest Labs is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the UpWest Labs, startups are often financed by Hillsven Capital, Shruti Gandhi, Kima Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Spider Capital, Noam Bardin, Horizons Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Granite Hill Capital Partners, Data Collective DCVC, OurCrowd.
The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this UpWest Labs performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HoneyBook, Airobotics, Backand. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Analytics.
This organization was formed by Gil Ben-Artzy, Shuly Galili. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|5M||03 Feb 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|4M||10 Jun 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||28 May 2020||United States, Fresno|
|18M||19 Nov 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|7M||03 Oct 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|01 Oct 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|18 Sep 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||12 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||15 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
– Stampli, a Mountain View, Calif.-based AI-driven AP Automation company which enables CFOs and controllers to close the disconnect between accounts payables and the broader organization, raised $50m in Series C funding. – The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from SignalFire and Nextworld Capital, which joined UpWest, Hillsven, Bloomberg and Naver Corp. – As part of this funding round, Praveen Akkiraju, Managing Director at Insight Partners, will join the Stampli Board of Directors. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.