Berkeley SkyDeck Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berkeley.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SiFive, Aura Health, Prophecy.io. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Mobile Apps.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, startups are often financed by Berkeley SkyDeck, SmartGateVC, Granatus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shanda Group, SmartGateVC, Ironfire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SmartHub, Ironfire Ventures, Sierra Ventures.
The typical startup value when the investment from Berkeley SkyDeck Fund is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||19 Apr 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$2M||31 Mar 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$25M||20 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|21 Dec 2021||-|
|$6M||01 Nov 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$105K||28 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Aug 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$105K||15 May 2021||-|
|$5M||13 May 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
– Loft Labs is a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a solution which enables platform teams in large enterprises to give engineers self-service access to Kubernetes.
– The company raised $4.6m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Fusion Fund, with participation from RTP Seed, Emergent Ventures, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, as well as angel investor and Puppet CTO Abby Kearns, who recently joined the company’s advisory board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.