TempoCap appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the TempoCap, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Octopus Ventures, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Creandum. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seventure Partners, blisce/, Silicon Valley Bank.
This organization was formed by David Tate, Olav Ostin. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Network Security. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Launchmetrics, Spartoo, Depop For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France.
Comparing to the other companies, this TempoCap performs on 12 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Al-Nasser Holdings||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Argonaut Investments||California, Corte Madera, United States|
|CNO Financial Group||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|Daman Investments||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Fabick CAT||Fenton, Missouri, United States|
|ForMED Ventures||Taipei, Taiwan|
|GMT Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Grazia Equity||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Haitong Leading Capital Management||China, Shanghai|
|Itochu Finance||Japan, Tokyo|
|M&L Healthcare Investments||-|
|Momo||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Prodea||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|Zhejiang Sunflower Light Energy Science&Technology||China, Shaoxing, Zhejiang|
|$2M||15 Sep 2022||Qiryat Shmona, HaZafon, Israel|
|$40M||12 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||17 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||10 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||01 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$36M||12 Feb 2020||Ile-de-France|
|$10M||26 Jun 2019||Ile-de-France|
|$62M||06 Jun 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|31 May 2018||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.