In 2000 was created Scottish Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the Glasgow.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Mobile. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CSR, Skyscanner, BioVex The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
This organization was formed by Calum Paterson, Gary Le Sueur, Stuart Paterson. Besides them, we counted 12 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Scottish Equity Partners performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Scottish Equity Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Scottish Equity Partners, startups are often financed by 3i Group, Atlas Venture, Pond Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Atlas Venture, VentureTech Alliance, Target Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, 3i Group, Clydesdale Bank.
Funds with similar focus
|29 Mar 2022||Iceland, Iceland|
|$35M||15 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|11 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||19 Apr 2021||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|08 Mar 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$22M||28 Jan 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|25 Nov 2020||Iceland, Iceland|
|$9M||31 Jul 2019||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$29M||10 Jun 2019||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.