Seventure Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The company was established in Europe in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Seventure Partners, startups are often financed by Sofinnova Partners, Societe Generale Asset Management, Alven Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are XAnge, Sofinnova Partners, Omnes Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Auriga Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Biotechnology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DayTwo, Launchmetrics, BIOMx.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from Seventure Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Seventure Partners performs on 2 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
|5M||25 Aug 2016||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|15M||21 Jan 2015||Germany, Aachen|
|6M||28 May 2020||Belgium, Leuven|
|13M||23 Jul 2008||Denmark, Stenløse|
|20M||25 Sep 2012||Ireland, Swords|
|3M||02 May 2007||United States, Carlsbad|
|2M||09 Dec 2011||Germany, Aachen|
|24M||15 May 2017|
|2M||25 Jun 2018||France, Paris|
|3M||06 May 2010||France, Boulogne-Billancourt|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.