blisce/ is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from blisce/ is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this blisce/ works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
The fund was created by Alexandre Mars. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the blisce/, startups are often financed by SV Angel, FirstMark, Greycroft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valiant Capital Partners, SV Angel, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Bessemer Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Shopping, Social Media. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Spotify, Pinterest. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|Sunley House Capital Management||United States, Boston|
|Glassdoor||United States, Mill Valley|
|First Capital Group||United States, Dallas|
|Adelson Family Foundation||United States, Needham|
|AIM Funds||United States, Houston|
|Ejam Investment||China, Huizhou|
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
|BMO Corporate Banking||Canada, Toronto|
|$17M||08 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
|$110M||05 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
Too Good To Go Denmark
|$31M||07 Jan 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
Music World Media
|$59M||03 Mar 2020||France, Paris|
|$53M||12 Feb 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|$40M||30 Oct 2019||France, Paris|
|$63M||09 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|$45M||02 Jul 2018||United States, New York|
|$8M||28 Jun 2018||United States, New York|
– Imperfect Foods is a sustainable online grocery company.
– The company raised $110m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Hamilton Lane and Blisce, and joined by existing investors, including Accel, Greycroft, and Advancit Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.