In 2003 was created Creandum, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in Sweden. The main department of described VC is located in the Stockholm.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Creandum, startups are often financed by Balderton Capital, Northzone, Heartcore Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Project A, SEB Private Equity, Point Nine Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, SEB Private Equity, Accel.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Mobile. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Spotify, Klarna, IZettle For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Sweden.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Creandum works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Creandum is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Dec 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||28 Nov 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$15M||01 Nov 2022||Oslo, Norway|
|$1M||18 Oct 2022||-|
|$120M||11 Oct 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$14M||03 Oct 2022||Budapest, Hungary|
|$12M||29 Sep 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$6M||27 Sep 2022||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$35M||14 Sep 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
– Burlingame, California-based startup using a data-driven approach to product quality, unitQ, raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Accel.
– Existing backers Creandum — the early-stage Swedish fund which also backed Shopify — and Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund, also put money in the round
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its sales and marketing efforts.
– Factorial, a Barcelona-based HR software company that streamlines people management, has closed an $80m Series B funding round led by Tiger Global Management, with participation from previous investors CRV, Creandum, Point Nine, K Fund, and Columbia Lake Partners bringing the total funding amount to $100m.
– Factorial, which serves thousands of clients in more than 65 countries, has been ranked among the Top 10 most promising startups in Europe. With the new funds, Factorial will expand to new markets, opening offices in the USA and Brazil.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.