State Street is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1792. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Energy. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fnality International, MiFund, Cloud Technology Partners.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this State Street performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the State Street, startups are often financed by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Oak Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Warburg Pincus, UBS, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
|$30M||26 Apr 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$90M||30 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||10 Dec 2020||New York, United States|
|$11M||10 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
|$20M||05 May 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$74M||30 Jun 2017||Calgary, Canada|
Cloud Technology Partners
|31 Aug 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|25 Sep 2012||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|01 Jan 2012||England|
– Capitolis from New York, London and Tel Aviv provides a SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets.
– Total funding to date reached $170m.
– The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, S Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital, Citi, J.P. Morgan and State Street.
– The new investment will be used to drive further innovation in its technology and product development, bolster customer support and sales and grow its team from 90 employees to over 150 by year’s end.
– Lukka, the leading enterprise crypto asset software and data provider, announced it has completed its $53m Series D round of financing.
– Participants in the round include Soros Fund Management, S&P Global, and CPA.com (a subsidiary of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
– This fundraise follows Lukka’s recent Series C round, which was led by State Street just three months prior.
– This investment will accelerate Lukka’s operations as the leading institutional-grade middle and back office crypto asset software and data provider at a time when the rapid adoption of crypto assets by the traditional financial services industry requires more mature software and data solutions to support business operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.