Citigroup is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1812. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We also calculated 30 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Citigroup, startups are often financed by Illuminate Financial, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas Private Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, Pequot Capital.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Citigroup the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Citigroup works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2002.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Airbnb, Auto1 Group. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$207M||24 Aug 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|09 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||09 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
The Apollinaire Group
|$413K||06 Jun 2021||Graz, Steiermark, Austria|
|$250M||09 Apr 2021||Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$90M||30 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$61M||04 Mar 2021||Zug, Switzerland|
|$94M||16 Feb 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$19M||11 Feb 2021||England|
– Amberdata announced it has raised $15 Million Series A led by Citi.
– Franklin Templeton, Galaxy Digital, Rovida Kruptos Assets, and executives at GoldenTree Asset Management also participated in the capital raise.
– Amberdata will use the funds to double R&D headcount and expand go-to-market both in the United States and internationally.
– Aiera is the only LIVE event monitoring & financial search platform covering all available Wall Street events, providing real-time transcription, one-click audio, DVR-style live audio controls, smart document search, dynamic alerts, and seamless team collaboration via bookmarks and note taking.
– The company announce about closing of a strategic round.
– Backers include Citigroup, Franklin Templeton, and Fin Venture Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.