|Atlanta Equity||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Brook Venture Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Wakefield|
|Citizen Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Educas||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Genmar Holdings||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|GITS Foods||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Granite Hill Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hunan Xianghui Asset Management||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|KF Ventures||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Lexington Venture||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Omnicom Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Sixth Element Capital||Berkhamsted, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Tencent Industry Win-Win Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zhengyan Xinxi||China, Shanghai|
|Zhonghe Nongtou Touzi||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|$31M||01 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$24M||07 Oct 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$35M||19 Aug 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||23 Jun 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
Ursa Space Systems
|$15M||07 Nov 2019||Ithaca, New York, United States|
Aquilon Energy Services
|$19M||01 Feb 2017||Houston, Texas, United States|
– Capitolis from New York, London and Tel Aviv provides a SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets.
– Total funding to date reached $170m.
– The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, S Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital, Citi, J.P. Morgan and State Street.
– The new investment will be used to drive further innovation in its technology and product development, bolster customer support and sales and grow its team from 90 employees to over 150 by year’s end.
– Genesis, a low-code and no-code tools provider, raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Accel and joined by new investors GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Salesforce Ventures, in addition to existing investors Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Venture Partners.
– The company plans to use the funding to bring the tools it has already built to a wider set of verticals that have some of the same needs to manage risk, compliance and other factors as finance — healthcare and manufacturing are two examples — as well as to continue building more into the stack.
– Genesis is not disclosing its valuation with this round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.