UBS appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1854. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Zu00fcrich. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The average startup value when the investment from UBS is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This UBS works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the UBS, startups are often financed by GV, Credit Suisse, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Credit Suisse. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lazard Technology Partners, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street Technology Partners.
The fund was created by Jan Brzezek. We also calculated 35 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Trading Platform, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lu.com, Legendary Entertainment, Airtel Africa. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||01 Sep 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$350M||12 Jun 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$61M||04 Mar 2021||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|$5M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Pasadena|
|$31M||01 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$135M||08 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$857K||29 Jul 2020||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|17 Jul 2020||Switzerland, Zurich|
|$300M||01 May 2019||United States, Redwood City|
– FutureFuel.io, a student loan repayment platform that helps borrowers pay down debt quickly and efficiently, today announced a $10m Series A1 round, bringing its total Series A funding to $21.6M.
– This latest round was led by UBS, the world’s leading global wealth management firm, with additional participation from the investing arms of established technology, financial services, and insurance leaders, including new investor Aflac Ventures, and existing investors Fiserv, and Salesforce Ventures. Fiserv, Salesforce, and UBS are also customers of FutureFuel.io, leveraging the platform to address student debt within their workplace, as an employee benefit. All previous FutureFuel.io investors also participated in this round of funding, including Rethink Impact, Vulcan Capital, Breton, SixThirty, and the Impact Engine.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.