J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1984. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the J.P. Morgan Asset Management, startups are often financed by General Catalyst, Andreessen Horowitz, Sutter Hill Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Sutter Hill Ventures, OUP (Osage University Partners). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Carlyle Group, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Rocket Internet.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Illumio, One Medical, FreshDirect We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Internet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 70 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This J.P. Morgan Asset Management works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from J.P. Morgan Asset Management the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|$65M||07 Feb 2019||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$115M||09 Jan 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|20 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$200M||01 Nov 2017||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|$50M||17 Jul 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$189M||26 Sep 2016||New York, United States|
|$10M||07 Mar 2016||Corpus Christi, Texas, United States|
|$65M||08 Dec 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||10 Sep 2015||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
– Tifin is a Boulder, CO- and NYC-based fintech platform using AI for wealth and asset management.
– The company raised $47m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), which joined J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Morningstar, and Broadridge.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s business reach via additional acquisitions, as well as working with the strategic partners to accelerate their fintech innovation initiatives.
– Capitolis from New York, London and Tel Aviv provides a SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets.
– Total funding to date reached $170m.
– The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, S Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital, Citi, J.P. Morgan and State Street.
– The new investment will be used to drive further innovation in its technology and product development, bolster customer support and sales and grow its team from 90 employees to over 150 by year’s end.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.