In 1991 was created ING Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Amsterdam. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from ING Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this ING Group performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ING Group, startups are often financed by Thomvest Ventures, Investec, Inception Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BNP Paribas Private Equity, Societe Generale, Commerzbank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aster, SmartFin Capital, International Finance Corporation.
The current fund was established by Adriana Venter. Besides them, we counted 30 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayPal, Ascenty, Kabbage. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Lending, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|$6B||02 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|13 Jan 2022||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|$260M||17 Dec 2021||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
Zzoomm Full Fibre Broadband
|$137M||01 Oct 2021||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
SageSure Insurance Managers
|$125M||25 Sep 2021||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|17 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$30M||02 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||23 Mar 2021||Belgium, Liège, Belgium|
The Renewables Infrastructure Group
|$685M||18 Dec 2020||Guernsey, Guernsey, Guernsey|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.