Atlantic Bridge appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Computer. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vectra AI, SambaNova Systems, 3D Robotics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Brian Long, Elaine Coughlan, Kevin Dillon. Besides them, we counted 22 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Atlantic Bridge, startups are often financed by True Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Capital-E. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Act Venture Capital, Acero Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, Intel Capital, True Ventures.
This Atlantic Bridge works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Atlantic Bridge is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2012.
Funds with similar focus
|Future Tech Lab||Sweden, Stockholm|
|Radical Investments LP||United States, Dallas|
|101 Startups||Spain, Barcelona|
|Greenlight Capital||United States, New York|
|Talk City||United States, North Andover|
|Finance Durham Fund||United States, Durham|
|Parker Price Venture Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Guoxin Zhuoyue Venture Capital||China, Beijing|
|Conquer Accelerator||United States, East Lansing|
|KYT Ventures||India, Hyderabad|
|Desai Family Office.||-|
|Vala Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Zhejiang Fengying Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Hangzhou|
|Hangzhou Wanhao Investment Management Co.||China, Hangzhou|
|Global Pharmaceutical Industry Development Fund||-|
|$1M||30 Aug 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$3M||18 Aug 2021||Netherlands, Enschede|
|$16M||03 Aug 2021||Belgium, Antwerpen|
|$44M||13 Jul 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$25M||23 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
Kastus Antimicrobial Technologies
|$6M||21 Jun 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$26M||15 Jun 2021||United States, Milpitas|
Manna Drone Delivery
|$25M||29 Apr 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$25M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Chicago|
– Spectricity, a Mechelen, Belgium-based provider of hyperspectral sensing solutions for mobile and consumer devices, raised €14m in ($16M US) Series B funding.
– Backers included AtlanticBridge, CapricornFusion China Fund, and Shanghai Semiconductor Equipment and Material Fund (SSMEF) as well as imec.xpand and XTRION.
– The company will be using the funds to further accelerate the development and mass production of its hyperspectral sensors and imagers for high-volume, low-cost applications from wearables to smartphones and IoT devices.
– AttackIQ announced a $44m Series C funding round led by Atlantic Bridge.
– The company announced that Kevin Dillon, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Atlantic Bridge, has also joined the AttackIQ Board of Directors.
– The new funding comes at a dynamic time for the company, which has recently accelerated its international expansion efforts throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as well as the Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) regions.
– AttackIQ is deeply committed to giving back to the global cybersecurity community.
– With more than 17,300 registered students to date in 176 countries, AttackIQ Academy provides free entry-level and advanced cybersecurity training and hands-on cyberrange labs, so CISOs can keep their teams knowledgeable on the latest cybersecurity attack methods and defense strategies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.