Act Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Act Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Wayra, NDRC, Apax Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TTP Ventures, Intel Capital, Episode 1. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TTP Ventures, Greylock Partners, Atlantic Bridge.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical startup value when the investment from Act Venture Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Act Venture Capital performs on 12 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Medical. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intense, Arralis, Swrve.
|28M||24 Feb 2021||Germany, Munich|
|5M||17 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|2M||17 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||05 Nov 2020||Ireland, Limerick|
|1M||28 Sep 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|6M||16 Jul 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|1M||30 Jun 2020||Ireland, " Ireland"}|
|2M||24 Jun 2020||Ireland, Galway|
|6M||14 Jun 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.